Thursday, February 12, 2015

Comic Book Cover

Color Halftone:
Regular:
The purpose to this project is to create a Comic Book Cover. To create this, I had to get internet images for the "bang", "Pow", and "Wham". In addition, I added the bomb in the background from the internet. I also added the price tag and bar code. Using the text tool I added the issue tittle, speech bubble, volume number, and the tittle. To get the comic book effect I added the color halftone in Photoshop. The second one is with out the color halftone effect.

10 comments:

  1. These look pretty good. Just softer edges for highly saturated objects, like the explosion. Then, it'd look more realistic. But, other than that Great Job as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool idea, but the edges seem a little rough, maybe blend it more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really good. I like the concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really like how these turned out

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out really well. I like the creativity behind it

    ReplyDelete
  6. look really good good job

    ReplyDelete
  7. really good and i love the concept idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a lot for that image and it came out good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. really good and i love the concept idea

    ReplyDelete